The Scotch-Irish / Ulster Scots Historial and Cultural Trip to Kilkeel, Co. Down, N. Ireland will take place 29th-30th May 2023.
If you wish to purchase tickets for the Clan Dinner and Town Hall Meeting only, you can do so here.
Please note that foot passenger travel to and from Belfast on the Stena Ferry and accommodation in Kilkeel at the Kilmorey Arms is NOT included in our ticket price and must be arranged separately.
Email the Kilmorey Arms to book at Clan Hannay preferential rates, which are available on a limited number of rooms until 31st January, or until booked.
Visit Stena Line to book your return ferry trip from Scotland.
We strongly recommend that you book these as soon as you make your Clan Hannay Scotch-Irish Tour Booking to avail yourself of the preferential rates we have obtained and to ensure you have a ticket to and from Scotland on the ferry. Click here for more information.
The full tour includes:
• Coach travel from Belfast
• Tour of north Co. Down including Groomsport, Donaghadee and Ballynahinch arriving at the Kilmorey Arms Hotel in Kilkeel via the scenic coastal route
• Clan Hannay Town Hall Meeting in the Kilmorey Arms Hotel, Kilkeel
• Clan Hannay Ulster Scot Dinner with Schomberg Society Entertainment
• Visit to Hanna’s Close 17th Century Ulster Scots Clachan Settlement visit, Kilkeel
• Introduction to the Schomberg Ulster Scot Society and visit to the Statue of Robert Hanna V.C., Kilkeel
• Free time in Kilkeel on Tuesday lunchtime (there being at least 5 cafes, restaurants and sandwich shops within 50m of Rievers House for you to buy food from at lunchtime)
• Scenic Tour of The Mourne Mountains and Scotch-Irish sites in Co. Down including Scarva and Hillsborough
If you are attending the Clan dinner, please indicate your menu choices below. You can download the full menu here. Please note that there is an £8 supplement payable on the night for the sirloin steak main course. Tea and coffee is included in the price and a cash bar will be available all evening. Please also tell us the names of the people attending and where they are from.
Please contact Keith Hanna for more information or if you have any questions.
9 in stock