Saturday October 20th – Sunday October 21st, 2001
With Foot and Mouth disease in South West Scotland cleared, the Clan Gathering, postponed in May, took place together with the Annual General Meeting at Sorbie in October, with the following programme:
Saturday October 20th
|Sorbie Village Hall||10.30 am||Council Meeting|
|12.30 pm||Buffet Lunch (£7 each)|
|2.00 pm||Visit to Sorbie Tower|
|3.30 pm||Annual General Meeting|
|Bruce Hotel, Newton Stewart||7.00 pm||Dinner & Ceilidh (£l6 each)|
Sunday October 21st
|Kirkdale House||11.00 am||Coffee (£1.50 each)|
Agenda for 2001 Annual General Meeting
Held at 3:30pm on Saturday, the 20th of October, 2001, at Sorbie Village Hall, Sorbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland.
- Apologies for absence.
- Approval of Minutes of AGM held on 21st October 2000
- Matters arising from Minutes.
- Chairman’s report.
- Secretary’s report.
- Membership Secretary’s report.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Constable’s Report.
- Overseas Branches.
- Sorbie Tower Conservation Project.
- Election of Office Bearers and Council Members.
- Any other current business.
- Date of next meeting.