Delivery & Returns
We do our best to dispatch your goods to you promptly, however please be aware that we are in the hands of couriers and the postal service for delivery times. Our goods are held in various locations and may sometimes be shipped to you from overseas. If you have not received your goods within 28 days of ordering, please contact us.
Returns & Replacements
If you are in any way unhappy with your purchase you may return the goods to us.
- You must contact us within 14 days of receipt of any item you wish to return. We will then provide an address to which you must return the item
- You must provide proof of dispatch to us with 14 days of receiving our instructions
The buyer is responsible for the cost of return postage, and for the cost of sending out a replacement item if one is required. We recommend that you return goods using recorded delivery or similar “signed for” service, as we cannot accept responsibility if your returns go missing.
Our quality control standards are very high, but if your goods are faulty, we will happily refund the cost of the original and return postage.
Where a refund is given it will be made using the same payment method that was used to purchase the goods, unless otherwise agreed.
- Handmade scarves must be returned to an address in the USA. All other items will be returned to an address in the UK
- Tartan material is cut to your required length. Once cut your order cannot be cancelled and the material cannot be returned unless it is faulty
- Orders for books are made on Amazon and Amazon’s returns policy therefore applies to such purchases
- Refunds will not be given for the purchase of memberships of The Clan Hannay Society, including renewals, or event tickets.
Please see section 9 of our Terms & Conditions for further information about returns.